What are these symptoms of high BP, tachycardia, and bradycardia ?

Good day. I have a problem with my health for about 4 years. I am 24 years old, but it seems to me that every year I feel worse. Here is my symptoms: Middle of the day I have a high pressure, about 150/100. Tachycardia (100-110*min). Periodically sense of extrasystole. But in evening when I go to sleep blood pressure goes down till 110/60 and pulse 50. I feel shortness of breath . I think that I have bradycardia in evening. I dont know what to treat. Doctors cant find anything. They say that all that is from nerves , but I dont stress so much. Also ofter I have temperature 37,2°C. I cant do any physical activity because I immediately have problems: hard to breathe, feel that the heart very quickly struck, even the low load. I dont know how to treat it. Please help me to diagnose my ill. And sorry for my bad English.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011