What are these symptoms of headache, vomiting and light brownish discharge ?

I have a slight head ahce and I feel pukish after I eat and aslo when I go to the bathroom and I wipe their is a light brownish red color
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011
hi welcome to HCM.mostly you are suffering from UTI.drink lots of water.water is a better treatment for every diseases.consult doc and take antibiotic.avoid spicy foods and junk food.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response

Thanks for query,

You might have some infection in Genito urinary tract causing discharge and headache.

Take plenty of water

If require go for antibiotic medicine.

Ok and bye.