What are these symptoms of headache, throat pain, and burning while passing urine ?

do i need to do any other STD tests??! plzz reply hello doctor , I had sex with an unknown girl 11-12 months before but i had used condom and it didn t break...but after 2-3 days i had headache for some days and lower throat pain after 2-3 months...and small burning during urination after several days...but it got cured in 2-3 days too. All these happened though after several days gaps.Therefore i thought that these things might be the symptoms of HIV , so i got tested for HIV yesterday, and the result came NON- REACTIVE (a big relief !! ) do you think that i should realx now or i should test any other STDs, if yes then which STDs i should get tested for ???! NOTE:- i do not have any symptoms now..all this symptoms happened many days before and got cured quickly!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011