What are these symptoms of dizziness and tiredness in the eyes after eating ?

sir, i am feeling diziness after eating and my eyes are bursting,,,please help me sir sir,this is karthik i am feeling diziness after eating and my eyes are very tired and somewhat feeling heat after sometime of eating,,,,,please help me to get rid out of this
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
1st you need a good listener of your problems, it may be somatic or psychological, so see a psychiatrist first, who will decide what should be done. But I am sure tou will be out of your problem.
OBGYN Dr. Nilima Ghosh Hajra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you should consult physician without delay and get a medical check up and tests done as suggested to get proper treatment
Hi Karthik,

Since when are you suffering from this condition, what is your lifestyle like,in terms of waking up in the morning, work timings etc. We need to know these background details before suggesting any remedy. Arsenicum Album has symptoms which are worse after eating, so do many other remedies too. What are your concomittant symptoms, what do you do to get relief from the symptoms you have mentioned, are there any other medications you take after eating? Please specify these points in order to get a better prescription.
  Anonymous's Response
You can take homeopathic medicine Arsenicum Album 30 4 tabs 3 times in day for 2 days.Stop medicine as you are cured.

Hope this helps,
dr jignesh parmar