What are these symptoms of chest pain, head rotating, sweating and vomiting ?

i am 33 yrs male when i press my left side of my chest severe pain is there recently i had a complete check up taking all ECG , TMT , THYROID TEST , 24 Hrs Alter everything done all shows normal but still i feel lit bit pain when i press on my left side months before around early morning 3 am i just got up and my head was rotating and i was just sweating and i just felt conscious on the bed after some min utes i got up and vomitted my plus rate is around 50 sometimes it comes to 35 is there any serious problems in my heart
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011