What are these small dark spot on the head of my penis?

Small dark spot on the head of my penis? I m a virgin so it can t be an STD. That spot is a little darker than normal. The texture of that spot doesn t feel any diffrent from the rest of it. The spot doesn t hurt or anything. It isn t raised at all. Does this sound like anything to worry about? My dad thinks it s just pigmentation discoloring or something like that. Does that sound right? I went to the dermatologist to get it checked out and he just to keep watching it for changes.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Hi... Small dark spot without any symptoms are usually a benign lesions and do not require any treatment.  Your dermatologist is right. You need to watch for any changes happening on it.  Like development of itching, colour changes, ulceration, rapid growth of the spot and so on which indicates malignant changes.  If there is none you need not worry on it. You can have a normal life both physically and sexually...

i have jaundice with shortness of breath and little white spot on my billirubin level is 2.5.what is the possible causes of it?