What are these small bumps that itches when I shave ? I had chlamydia before and has taken treatment for bacterial and yeast infection also

I am married and have only been with him since we have been together. I had chlamydia 2 years ago and got treated for it. I just had a pap but haven t received my results nor heard anything. I have 4 small bumps. I do shave. When I shave they itch, when scratched to nothing they itsex will it affect conception ?ch, or when wet. They are pretty small and skin colored. I thought one was a little dark but I can t remember and I scratched it off and it came back skin colored. I was just treated for a bacterial infection and yeast. The doctor said it could be from yeast but, I just finished the treatments and they are still there. I did the 7 day treatment. I had my period half way through my treatment though. I don t know what this is. If you can help me, please comment. I m going back to the doctor so I don t need to know that, I just want to know what it could possibly be. Also, they don t have times 2 are speed out and two are together that kind of look like one so I don t know. When scratched, there is a clear liquid that comes out. Just like a regular bump. Also, after scratched; which has only been one, it turns red and has a little blood sometimes. Please help!
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011