What are these rashes in my sons body ?

hi my son is 6 years old, he keeps coming out in rash that are in clusters like blisters but not watery. when they go they scar
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
hi well come to hcm.
veryfy it could be chicken pox, it appears first on trunk and then goes to limb and
other part of the body.They are pleomorphic ie different shape and stage in different
parts of the body at atime.May or may not be associated with cough and fever.Usually
may or may not be pain or itching.So better you confirm it with your Doctor.
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Rash like blisters and in clusters could be due to chicken pox or herpes.
At his age it is more likely to be chicken pox but in both cases the blisters are fluid filed.if it is recurrent then herpes.In any case do not burst the blisters as it worsens the rash spread.
Its best to visit a dermatologist to prevent scarring of skin.