What are these lumps near my pelvis area ?

hi i am 21 and i have a 15month old to start off i began loosing weight in jan/feb of this year i now weigh 91lbs n have been this weight for almost 2 months pre pregnancy i weighed about 105-115 ive always been a small person but havnt weighed under 95lbs since i was probably 13 i went to the ER because i dont have health insurance and the only thing they found wrong was a UTI they took blood and urine. I am worried though because i have had spotting and ive had a few lumps near my pelvis area for a few months also my husband and i have been trying for another baby for almost a year and no luck the first time ws no problem.... im worried that this could be cancer or something any information would be so helpful thanks
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
these can be benign lipomas & most probably nothing serious to worry,but final diagnosis is made only after taking biopsy.
General & Family Physician Dr. M. R. Surabhi's  Response
It appears U R in anxiety.Nothing to worry,most of the times the lumps are not carrcinogenic.But thourough screening is required.consult a good gynaecologist