What are these flutters on right side of my stomach ?

i have flutters in my right side of my stomach n weeing alot
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Are you drinking a lot of water, more than usually 2 litres a day. How are your bowel habits. You could be having urinary tract infection. Better to get your urine tested. Is there any vaginal discharge as well. Better to consult your Gynaecologist if you develop burning sensation on passing urine, lower abdominal pain.
General & Family Physician Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale's  Response
Please get your urine testing done for any infection.
Frequency of urine is also a sign of early pregnancy- Early preg. also hae signs of morning sickness/tenderness of breast/delay in menses etc.To dignose Pregnancy- the period shuld be delayed at least by 8 days. after that urine preg. test can be done to dignose pregnancy.