What are these changes in my body of fever, diarrhoea and constant headache ?

Hi I had one day fever of 100 degress on saturday.The next day fever was gone and had diarrhoea till tuesday.On tuesday had Rehydration fluid and wednesday morning onwards I was normal.But in the mean time from Monday onwards I am having constant headache and still continuing with headache.Prior to the fever on saturday I had a lot of job related stress and also travelled on motor bike about 270 kilometers from one city to another.Nine weeks back I had unprotected sex and I am not sure of her HIV status.What is my disease like ?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011