What are these bumps on my upper lip which are painful and big ?

i started off having one tiny bump on the edge of my upper lip it was small and hard, no liquid and feels as though you could scratch it off but it hurts and doesn t budge. it wasn t painful to touch either. now i have 4 on my upper lip, one that seems to be just coming up and two like the one i just described but the first one that appeared has now gotten bigger. it has a head . its hard and painful to touch. any ideas on what this could be?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011