What are these bumps inside my vagina ?

I don t if its normal but hi my name is sherry I m 20 years old , and it feels like bumps are inside my vagina what is that I look down there and didn t see anything I m scared to go to the doctor and find out if something is wrong with me please help
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Feeling of intra vaginal bump needs consultation & investigation like USG. No one see see intra vaginal bumps by her self ,only can feel by self vaginal examination. ,always need the help of others
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

OBGYN Dr. Nidhi Sharma Chauhan's  Response
welcome to health care magic
you should go see a gynaecologist. without examining you it is very difficult to tell u what the condition may be. just go see a doctor and get the correct treatment done. if you take treatment without going to a doc, you might just never get cured because you might be taking the wrong medicine. do not worry, it will just some minor infection or may be nothing at all but u need to get it confirmed.