What are these brown patches under my eyes ?

hi i am ahmed, six months back i started increasing my computer usage as a result of for my CIM exams. now i use computers for about 4-5 hours a day. so as a result of it i developed a pain in my right eye and there was also a bluer in my vision. so when i got my self checked near a optician he told me that my right eye was weak, and subsequently i was told to ware glasses, which i am doing now. since the day i developed this problem i am having two brown patches under my eyes, and the person who checked my eyes told me that it would go off once you start wearing your glasses. but still i am having those two dark marks in the shape of two bags under my eyes. i tried all fairness products and it did not help me! so please doctor help me to get rid of these marks under my eyes!
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Hi Dear,
Welcome to HCM.
Your over straining of eyes for your studies are causing those black eyes. Try not to study continuously for hours together. Take a break and relax with your eyes closed. Eat lots of vegetables and fruits and it will be a good idea to supplement your diet with iron tablets, which should be done only under medical guidance.