What are the white blisters growing around the bikini line ?

i have been getting small blisters appearing initially on my stomach then around my bikini line and stomach. they d not hurt at all, if i hadnt seen them i wouldnt know they were there. when i pop them whiteish puss comes out and they heal quickly leaving a red mark. i have been shaving my bikini line less since i discovered them 2 weeks ago but it doesnt appear to make a difference and it is not ingrowing hair .can anyone tell me what it is?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011