What are the ways to make successful intercourse to get pregnant ?

Hi, We are planning for kids and it s 2yrs since we have been married and we started doing unprotected since 28th apr 2011 (period date) and then my period got skipped the whole may month then my next period date was on 14th june 2011 after this there was a delay in my period and i got mine on 30 July 2011. before that we were doing unprotected and never missed my period. can i get information about how many times a day until how many days should we participate so that i will be able to conceive and is there particular position you are supposed sleep after the participating.. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011