What are the ways to increase penis size ?

hi doctor iam a 21 year boy and my penis size 6.45 inh i want 2 giant my size tell me wht 2 do?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
As you are 21 yrs why worry about your size of penis ;better worry about your carreer that is more important.If your size is 6.45 inch on erection it should be enough for a normal person to lead a normal life.this size should be sufficient for rest of your life.Be contented with what you have ;if you try any antics for your so called giant size you may suffer such a disability that even this won't remain.Any drug /powder you may see on net to increase size of your penis is a gimmick.Hope you understood.