What are the ways to increase height ?

my height is 4 feet 8 inch.can you please suggest me ways to increase my height
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
You dint mention your sex and your age. Usally the process of height stop in male and female in different age like 20 in male and upto 22-24 in female ..Well, there is a slight way but even if you try the way, your height is based on your genetics from both parents. If you do Yoga,it will be better . it can elongate your spine for posture giving you a sense of higher tallness. =>
General & Family Physician Dr. Gyan Prakash's  Response
hi.welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.take healthy diet and do exercises.these things are some what genetic or should visit to doctor and if every thing is normal,nothing much to worry.