What are the ways to increase height effectively ?

Hey ! I m 19 years old and my height is 5.1 (male). My mother and father both are of short height. But I want to increase my height at least 2 inches. Please suggest me how can i increase my height. Should i take speed height or long looks capsule ?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The height of a person is based or governed by the genes with in your family ;so your height will increase in proportion to your parents so if they are short then you will not be very tall even by taking the medicines.As you are 5'1" and 19 yrs there is a chance of growing till the age of 21-22yrs max.I guess you should get a increase of 2 inches naturally if you exercise & try stretching .As for medicines please consult your family physician for advice regarding usage of particular medicines.