What are the treatments for Neurology?

Hello ge, my mother is suffering from neurology..always she use to speak alone,she is more angry,screaming,scolding peoples..n she never comes to hospital wt we have to do? plz suggest me i m really very worried about this.. Regards Sheetal
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011
thanks for choosing health care majic.From the symptoms she seems to be having some behavioral problem rather then neurological problem.See your family doctor with exact complains.In some case of psychiatric illness pt.are always reluctant to go to a doctor.But psychiatrist can help with this first you go and meet him.
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
please arrange for treatment of your mother in a psychiatric department
earliest consultation should be sought with psychiatrist and treatment started
may be she may need some days indoor treatment
with proper treatment she should recover
wishing your mother's early recovery