What are the treatment options for gastric mucosal prolapse with gastric erosion and duodenitis in the biopsy report ?

Hi Doctor, I have recently consulted gastroentologist as had problem of bloting. 1) Mild chest Pain(1 Year) 2) Feeling of bloting and pain in middle above stomach ( 1 Year) 3) Lower abdomen pain (Last 5 Months approx) 4) I do not have problem of constipation He did biopsy and taken medium specimen test and complete blood and liver functions test. All my blood tests are fine and in liver functions only SGPT is 55 Biopsy report says:- 1)Lax Les/Gastric Mucosal Prolapse 2)Gastric Erosions|Body and Antrum 3)Duodenitis Do I need to undergo surgery, he has given some medicines for a week and asked me to meet him
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012