What are the travelling risks during 1st trimester ?

Hi. My last period was on 1st April and I missed my next period(I usually have regular periods). I did a home pregnancy test on 2nd May and it showed negative, but another one on 6th May was +ve. We are planning a vacation next week which would involve 4hrs air travel one way. Also, it involves maximum 2-3 hrs car travel on a daily basis. We do not have any rigorous activities planned which can exhaust me. How safe it is to travel in this period(considering I am mostly 5 weeks pregnant)? Also, what are the risks involved in travelling at this stage ? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 8 May 2010
today is 26july2011. and your vacation is over .if not then please go for USG. and the travel can be taken.only in later stage that is 8 month onward travel is not suggested.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
There is no problem for traveling during first trimester.
You should not have complain like pain in abdomen,any discharge.
Ok and bye.