What are the the different types of methods to lose weight ?

Im always tired in the afternoon to do workouts, em wanting to buy a home gym at leat a can brun my calories Anna - Female 29yrs of Age. I do not have time in the afternoon to do work outs, an I love in the village where we ca not wear shorts but I can do work outs at home by buying home gyms. Morning and afternoon seasions. By the time i will reach home it s 6pm and not a good neighbourhood to do jodging after 6.30pm as it is dark. I need to lose 10kg the next medical check is in two months time
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
as you want to purchase a home gym,it is good,but without gym,too you can do the exercise for loosing weight.
you strictly control your diet, no fat in your diet, less carbohydrate. take more citrus fruits,no banana,chiku, or apples.take more green salads as after that you may get less appetite and you get less calories.
In house you can do jumping,rope jumping,leg raising exercise which are enough to loose weight,but remember that it should be carried out regularly without gap of days.
i am hopeful, you will loose 10 kg. wt. within two months.