What are the symptoms of yeast infection? Use tampons, sore vagina, burning urination, painful sex

Hi, I was just wondering what the symptoms of a yeast infection are? I had my period about a week or two ago and I was using super absorbancy tampons and sleeping at night with them in, which I now will never do again and now my vagina is very sore inside. It does burn a bit when I pee and intercourse is unbearable because it feels irritated inside like almost rug burn-like. I hope this is not symptoms of TSS but I don t feel sick other than the soreness.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012