What are the symptoms of having fish bone stuck in the throat ?

hi, i am a female and I ate some fish on Sunday and my throat has been feeling weird since Monday and it kinda hurts. I m not sure if I have a fish bone stuck in my throat or not. it has been four days since I had this feeling. It doesn t hurt when I swallow foods or water, and I can still talk and sing. what are the symptoms of having fish bone stuck in the throat? what should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Feb 2012
Hi welcome to HCM. Your problem could be the fish bone stuck in your throat, or the bone may have dislodged and swallowed by you leaving a minor injury that is giving you that weird feeling. I would suggest you wait a few days, and if the feeling does not go away, see an ENT doctor who will examine your throat with a laryngoscope and remove the offending bone if present in minutes. Regards