What are the symptoms of depression ? Which specialist can help with my problem ?

first of all physically ASTHMA & ALLERGY . hello sir i used to do handbeaten with bad thinking til now, and also do homosex now i try to stop but icant stopt that feelings insteat of that i develop negative thoughts that makes negative feeling now iforgot things easily with ina sec for example i think do somthing but i do other withiut my knowledge afterwads i realise . now i face big problem i lost confidence forgot my talents before i strat study my mind becomes very torchered so i leave out that studies partly. another thing ialways depent on sombody i dont know my duties & responsible overlife, i feel shy for show myself to others simply i live as a animal because of my father s hope he is a former he spent lot of money for my studies now im doing mba finish bsc. doctor these are my problem pls help me sir i want to live but there is no metured mentality so now am i in fear sir i am 20 years old
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011