What are the symptoms of arm pain ?

19, inactive. What could right arm pain be a symptom of? It s radiating down my arm into my hand and a little on my left arm. Nerves?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011
Thanks for query,
At this age there is no cervical problem.
Your sign is of stretching of nerves giving rise to this trouble.
You might have extra cervical or thorasic rib giving rise to this problem.
Go for Xray cervical region,AP and Lateral view.
Go for neurological tests.
ok and bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
hi welcome to healthcaremagic

you must be clinically, evaluated... whether the pain is neuralgic, or from muscle, whether there is any weakness in the right arm, any change in sensations.. all these are done to rule out, the compression of nerve root at the cervical region... after that only you will be treated accordingly... you need to consult orthopedician..

thank you..