What are the symptoms of STD and how does one know when to get tested ?

Hello!! Firstly apologize me for my bad English as I am from Asia and not a master in English and posting unanswered questions again and again but really I am too much depressed and tensed so want your suggestion madly...and I want to tell you that you have a great sense of humour, I enjoy it very much and will surely donate for Your great cause and noble mission.   So here is my problem. I lost my virginity I mean I had sex with an unknown girl 9 to 10 months ago WITH HAVING CONDOM and doing only penile- vaginal sex oral or anal, just penile-vaginal, but then I had headache after 3-4 days which got cured after 1-2 weeks as I took medicine from a general physician though and then I had pain in my lower throat after like 2-3 months later, but it cured very soon like in 3-4 days....But also I used to had very little pee drops or water drops on my penis tip but no pain (may be this is the result of excessive masturbation, as I masturbate average 2 times daily )...and little anus itching after many days...all of them happened one by one ..I didn’t test for any STDS. All of this symptoms got cured but sometimes I think that those were STD symptoms including HIV ...but I don’t know much about these, so please please please help me out...and tell me were those STD symptoms? Should I get tested?? And if yes, which STDs should I get tested? Please doctor need your help urgently am suffering from depression for these STDs...Please suggest me what should I do! Please help me :( do you think that i am worrying too much??!!!
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011