What are the symptoms of Hepatitis?

My friend told me that I might have viral hepatitis. I am a 23 year old. What are the symptoms and what should I do now?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Aug 2009
Fatigue, Nausea and vomiting, Abdominal pain or discomfort, especially in the area of your liver on your right side beneath your lower ribs, Loss of appetite, Low-grade fever, Dark urine, Muscle pain, Yellowing of your skin and the whites of your eyes(jaundice) are the most common symptoms. If you do have any of the above mentioned symptoms it is better for you to go to a doctor for a physical examination and get a few blood tests and a urine test done. The doctors will advice you on what tests are needed after a physical examination.