What are the symptoms indicative of CT scan to be done after falling head first ?

When to go for a scanning after head injury of a child? Abhay 8years boy got a fall from a height of 6ft backward. He got hurt on back of head and on the backbone. After half an hour he is all right. Now he is attending school, playing with friends. He also eats properly. Now he is not having pain anywhere. From sunday evening till now, we are not seeing any defective behaviour. What is the symptom to get him for a CT scan , if it is required?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011
As he is attending school ,playing with friends ,don`t have any sign & symptoms ,so there is no need as well as indication for CT stop worrying,and let him enjoy life.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”