What are the symptoms and causes of infection in the male reproductive system ?

What are the causes and symptoms of infections and micro traumas of male reproductive system
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
there are manny causes which are needed to be evaluated so kindly consult some doctor and get examined and some tests may be required
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
     there are many causes of infection of male reproductive systems like un protected sex ,use of dirty toilets .swimming pools ,dirty under garments ,sharing of under garments.Symptoms can be burning micturition ,pus discharge from the penis.painful swelling.tenderness.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”