What are the splotches on chest and shoulders? Are they nerve related? Allergies?

HI I am 41 I am 5ft 3in. I am 280 lbs I am healthy despite my wt. I have no health issues and take NO meds. I have reg BP . I am serious when I say I don t have any issues. I am an xray tech for busy Othopaedic Sx. I stay on the run and go non stop. We have a ministy . I am suffering from sever itching on the outside edges of my face and eyes and forehead . Itching on the chest neck shoulders and some of my upper back. My hands and Palms itch severly!!!!! My face under my chin and chest is light redish color and sometimes I can see light splotches on my chest and shoulders. My parents both have diabetes. Other than that I have no serious family illness history... what do you think.?? I went to dr recently they say nerves??? put me on some stuff for allergies.???? I changed my soap to unscented and using Eucerine...but now I am itcing just as bad...I have NO food allergies also. What should I do now. ??
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012