What are the small little pieces of white while urinating. Why irregular period?

I was wondering I have a little discomfort in my stomach and when I urinate I have small little pieces of white come out I also have this when I stick my finger inside there is no smell no itching no funny discharge I did take the one pill treatment for yeast infection an previously treated for bacterial infection it s not red but it s a little tender I have been having irregular periods sore breast inbetween periods I had a pap smear done a month ago or two it was normal except little bacterial infection
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012