What are the small ball like formations on the hands and toes ?

I have small ball like formation in hands and ties. What is that. its paining. will its serious one r normal one. This may be fat balls. Pls give an answer
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Multiple small nodules all over your hands and ties are something which need to be investigated at least. It might be indicative of some systemic disorder. So many fat balls appearing together is not common. Please visit your physician to undergo physical check up and also to undergo relevant investigations required in your case.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal