What are the side effects of taking multiple drugs for a man who is infertile and has bipolar disorder ?

my husband is an addict of multiple drugs he s been taking them for about 9 yrs and also spasmocip 2 or3 a day i have consulted many docs but in the end they give up on him coz he wants to remain partial addict what should i do? he was also a patient of a plastianemea 28 yrs back now he is fine with it but an addict of multiple drugs. he is 37 .and also he is infertile.he also has bipolar disorder.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011