What are the side effects of stopping birth control tablets ? How is spotting and brown discharge reduced ?

My age is 31, 5ft, and 135 pounds. i also have hbp. Q. My cycles are every 28 days. I was on birth control but stopped taking them the last day of my previous cycle. My cycles usually start on friday and ends by sunday evening/early monday mornings. With my previous my cycle began on saturday however it was dark brown discharge and it ended by monday. My current cycle was to start yesterday (friday). When I went to wipe there was light pink spotting but nothing more after that. Today i am cramping but I have light brown spotting instead of the light pink, not enough to fill a pad. Could this just be due to not taking the birthcontrol?
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011
yes it si because of birth control pills only
it is capable of producing such symptoms in your body
nothing to worry will get adjusted in a short while
all the best