What are the side effects of restyl, tryptomere and rivotil tablets ?

what happens if you have 15 restyl tablets , 10 tryptomere tablets and 10 rivotil tablets at one time? i had all of them but then after 15mins i vomited al o fit with warm salt water. its been 2 days i dnt knw what happned post my vomiting . i dnt remebr anything??? i hear things abt what went wrong and who fought only aftr these 2 days till then i am just sleeping. i barely can hold a glass of water today mornign i was holding a glass n it just fell dnt knw why??? i was plannign to conviece this or next month. pls tell me the side effect also i thnk i am having a little memory loss n i talk as if i am drunk. pls help.i want an answer now pls. will wait.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012