What are the side effects of primrose oil and pyricontin ?

i consult one doctor she gave 3 tablets names are evening primrose oil(Scien Nat), pyricontin and (Diethylcarbamazine Citrate and Chlorpheniramine Maleate tablets) Eofil forte. Shall i continue these 3 tablets? is there any side effects?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011
You need to elaborate about your problem , symptoms, investigations done, etc to know if the given treatment will be effective for you or not.
All the three medicines are usually prescribed for three different reasons. Detailed history will help.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal