What are the side effects of phenolphthalein? Medicine to remove phenolphthalein from body?

Hi,i was worried about my health after reading about the side effect of phenolphthalein .i didn t directly took phenolphthalein but i took the sliiming coffee called CELL LIFE SLIMMING COFFEE which i think phenolphthalein is been mixed in that i just want to know if what kind of medicine should i take to wash that phenolphthalein in my body.thanks and i ll be glad if you ll give me an advice to my problem cause i m really worried about it.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012