What are the side effects of over masturbation and how to reduce night fall ?

side effects of over mastarbation and how to reduce night fall sir i am 24 year old male. i have been mastarbating since past 4 year 4-5 times a day for starting 6 years. than 1-2 times for last 4 years.i am loosing my hairs and my eye sight is also weaken. and all the time i feel laziness and sleepy. is this all because of my excess mastarbation. and wen i stop mastarbating i get nightfall 4 times a week. how can i reduce ma night fall frequency and is their any method by which i can overcome all this sideffects of over mastarbation please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Nov 2011