What are the side effects of novelon ?

1st time im using ...this month im continously in period .. doctor said 2 use 12 days novelon any sid effect 2 me by using this for few days
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
Yup, Novelon has side effects like, edema, increased Blood Pressure, dizziness, headache, thromboembolism, cholestatic jaundice, nausea, vomiting, disturbance of menstrual cycle, discomfort in breast, weight gain or loss, increased appetite, depression, alteration in libido; rashes, alopecia, increased hair growth.
Don't worry about the side effects, just take it as directed by your Doctor and go for regular follow up.
Good Luck and Take Care.