What are the side effects of medicines taken for depression ?

I have a anxiety problem and suffer from depression ,however I was on medication (Flauxitine 20mg from my GP. Because of the adverse effects on the medication I have been weaned off and now today I have started ( Sertraline 100mg),unfortunately my nerves are playing up, say for instance the outside temprature is +3 degrees, inside my bodye feels like - 3degrees I can,t sleep due to the pains in my feet at night also my nose gets blocked up due to the swelling of the blood vessels also I can hear the blood pumping through my head , is there a way to desensitize my nerves. yours truly XXXX
Asked On : Fri, 2 Mar 2012