What are the side-effects of masturbation, measures to stop masturbating?

I am a 25 years old unmarried male.I used to masturbate from young age. However as suggested on sites masturbating 2-3 times weekly is not excessive. But I masturbated more than this(daily one). However now I cant reduced this habit. But I am having night emissions where the semen released is like water. Further whenever I masturbate I ejaculate very early. If there could be any other medical problem also I do not know.Please advice whether these are the side effects of masturbating and whether these are curable. Further suppose I take medicines how could I know that I am cured. I don’t want to masturbate any more as I think that this is the cause of my problem.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
Masturbating is common among your age group.
2-3 times weekly is normal but we should not take it rigidly.It depend upon the individual's choice & desire of satisfaction.
More than that doesn't harm you.if it causes harm then married person loss his health in short time as he involved in sex every day.
The early ejeculation during masturbating is a learning process you can extend it by start-stop strat technique.
While you actually have a sex with girl the pressure is different then while masturbating gives you different result then masturbating.
Thanks.