What are the side effects of masturbation? How to regain lost health and stamina?

dear sir plz tell me what are the side effects of masterbution( hand practice) sir when i was at the age of 13 i was in wrong habbit then i was not known of this but some of my friends told about handpractice then 1 had done it 1 year continue and i lost my good health and stemina now i am 17 years with in one month for the enjoyment i do it this is right or not plz guide me sir and tell me what should i do for my good health and stemina
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Hello and welcome
Masturbation does not cause any harm to the person unless you are always think of it and your mental health is effected by it. If you are not able to concentrate at you work or study than you have to leave the habit and continue with the work you have to do to make your future.
To maintain good health, do regular exercise and have a good diet habits.
Best Wishes and have a good time