What are the side effects of long term use of eptoin 100 tablets ?

hi doctor i m taking eptoin 100 tablets 3tab daily at bed time.i hav been taken this medicine from last 6years is there any harm to me or my body for having this eptoin 100 long time .6 years back in a night whn i was sleeping i don,nt know wht will happen .but my parents on that time is with me they told me wht happen ,but i didn t in the morning my whole body paining and i hav got slight cut on my toungue.its very next day we rush to the doctor than he told me it s a seizure attack but its not to be worrying sitution thn he started eption 100mg for three years, but somehow after 1 year its a single miss of tht dose, docter told me i hav to restart my medicine course from the next day for next three years
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012