What are the side effects of long term tobacco use? Rashes on the skin

am chewing gutka since 15 years, recently i decided to stop compleately nd from a month i have stoped.. i want to knw is there any side effects nd what sud i do from now to become normal.and my other problem is am alregic to sm items like binjal, chicken and sm hair dyes bt exactly i dnt knw for wat am geting before i use to get big big boils bt after doctors consult he prescrbed sum medicine after that it is reduced to smaller rashes pls tel me due to wat tz problems nd from past 2months i got smal hurt in my tounge wen i clean my tounge it pains plz help me
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013