What are the side-effects of long term steroid use and how can these be treated ?

Hi, first off a couple of weeks ago I started choking whilst taking my beclomethasone inhaler but not when taking my salbutamol, I have been taking both all my life (that s nearly 17 years), withing the last 4 or 5 days I also noticed bruising on the main veins around half way up the inside of my forearms, also I have realised today that I now how these on my hands on the veins towards and between my knuckles, also I have noticed extremely tiny red pin prick marks running up from my right shoulder all the way to the top of my hand. These differ in size, the tiny ones being on the inside of my arm and larger ones been on the outside. There are hundreds on them, and a very small amount on my left arm.I have also had a headache for about a week and its hard to look at daylight without it hurting, any help would be much appreciated, thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011