What are the side effects of insertion of copper t and when will I get my periods after the insertion of copper t ?

doctor i am having pcod problem but i will have regular periods (30 days ).during my pergnancy period i gained 27 kgs.after delivery i lost 6 kgs again i gained a lot now i am 108.9 kgs .its hurting me a lot .i also breast feed my baby is 4 month old.i dont have periods still now.i am planing to put copper T .is there any side effect like weight gain or irregular periods or abdominal pain or pain during intercoure ? because i heard these are all side effect ..if suppose i use cooper t when will i have periods after inserting it.will it come within 1 week after i insert it.pls tell me
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011