What are the side effects of increased TLC levels in blood? Had kidney transplant

Hi Dr, My name is paramjeet and i am from India (Delhi) .20 days back i got my kidney transplant and on the day one of admission in Hospital i have the High no TLC (0000) in my blood .but still Dr of India operate me and later on when i was in ICU then again my TLC level is 0000 and after the disscharge i got .then after my TLC test done it was again high as usual 0000 and later it was 0000 and after all this my Dr says paramjeet your kidney is working fine ,your rest of the blood test are fine except the Tlc level.then My dr advice me take the injections of( Meropenam 1 gram) twice a day +Tablet Augmenten 625 mg TDS.(thrise a day) Then after the fifth day i again got my TLC test done it come down to 0000.and yesterday i again got my TLC test done it has started increasing to 0000. Now please advise me to what to do.what are the side effects if incresed Tlc level in blood Do reply me ASAP. Regards Paramjeet YYYY@YYYY India-Delhi
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012