What are the side effects of i-pill ?

my girlfriend is 20 years old, i just want to know that is it harmful for her to take ipill only for once. what are the probable side effects???
Asked On : Wed, 29 Dec 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM
it is mainly used for the female of the age of 25 to 45 to avoid unwanted pregnancy
to be taken in 72hrs after inter course.If you take it once only may not harm you
much,but repeated use may give you problems like menstrual irregularities,damage to
ovary,even future pregnancy can be affected.It being hormonal preparation it carries
all the side effects that are carried by hormon. Thanking you